Thursday, August 27, 2009

Women and Heart -- my journey -- and yours??

The first blog got lost somewhere in cyberspace, so here is is:

I'm a first-time blogger, hoping to reach a vast audience of women, in particular, but, of course, not only. My subject: heart disease! I know, I know, it doesn't sound like fun, but my personal journey, lessons learned and boundless challenges may help save lives. Yikes -- that sounds cocky - so NOT me! I am a psychotherapist and my on-going story of self-healing is rather unusual: I had three heart attacks, two of them major, all in one week in 1998, and I'm still here, still learning, still the eternal realistic optimist! I want to write about my experiences and share some of my own thoughts, feelings and coping strategies with as wide an audience as possible, so I'll write as often as I can and perhaps you will read, enjoy, respond... this is quite exciting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment